Monday, August 26, 2013

http://animoto.com/play/S95WuRIdMBxR1P67rS9xwg

This is my animoto of what I think of America as. I picked my pictures from what first comes to mind when I think of America and I first started thinking of things had the word 'america' in them and I thought of Miss America. Then I thought of cuisine, and 'american cuisine' is typically thought of as greasy hamburger and fries. Then I thought of all the sort of landmarks in America, for example the "hollywood" sign, time square, and the statue of liberty. After finding the picture of the statue of liberty I stared to think from more of a patriotic standpoint and thought, a time when I am really proud to be an American is when the Olympics are on and America is winning and we are making such a great reputation for ourselves in the world. Something else I think Americans really pride themselves on are our army, and our troops, and also what family is, so when I found a picture of a mother seeing her child after being gone so long in war, I really felt that this conveyed the morals of America and what is important in our hearts. And for the last picture I chose the American Flag, because what says America more?

No comments:

Post a Comment